Monday, March 23, 2009

It isn't just Cinderella...

On a random count I found, on an average I have about 10 of them. I also pick up a season's favourite, and get addicted to it. I love them all.

But I recently found that this love makes my world go round. 

There are tough days, and there are troublesome days. And I have a well thought out strategy for all the horrid looking days. 3 points. If there were less, it would not be so well thought out, if more, then wouldn't be MECE. So 3 it is.

One, close the eyes. Sometimes, it feels like I can't quite keep my eyes open. As if, everything becomes more pronounced if my eyes were open. Like darts- aimed at me. I've spent days trying to keep away troublesome thoughts with eyelids shut. I see Orange. Closed eyes give me Orange, when I need to keep the blue away.

Level 2, on above average horrid days, there's extreme action that helps. Change of hair. The three(!) Cs- Cut, colour, condition. Everything works.

Level 3, on extremely horrid days. Get out there. Get another.
And there it is. And then on good days it works. And on bad days, I remind myself while also looking at others that, it'll work. Like it always has, like it always does, like it so should.

Today, it doesn't matter if they're not looked out for. Cos, I am not leaving them behind. 

I love my shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment