Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My personal blog stalker...

People said I was too cryptic, hence I thought of this wonderful thing to share. I am not sure, whether it fits into the category of love, but it's surely something like i(the dude)-lost-my-mind-and-I (the dude)-am-hallucinating-love. 

So, I got (yet another) mail from my blog stalker. The guy first "noticed" my blog in 2005. He is disillusioned* to think that I actually write for him. I do not know the guy, and do not feel the need to know him too. 

Here's an entertaining (sorry, but!) mail from him. I just hope for his own sake, he goes to a doctor. I don't even want to write back and be bad to him. I don't even know who he is. I know he is sick (for real, mentally) though.

Dear Upasna,

What you call "perennial torture**" isn't exactly clear to me. But this phrase indicates that something isn't going the way you would've liked. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Upasna, at some point in future I would like to meet you. I really want to. It's not a new feeling. It's just that it seems more feasible now.

I'm hesitant to give this relationship a name.That would stereotype.

I'm at peace after whatever I write to you. If I had enough money right now I would've bought 2 nearby apartments , one for both of us. Then I would indulge both of us in long chats. I would take you to the nearby coffee shop . Weekend movies would be indespensible. :D

I'm on the move with you.
Please don't call this "perennial torture" !!

*He reallly believes that I write for/ about him
** A post I wrote on my blog

6 comments:

  1. OF COURSE this classifies as LOVE....

    Every breath you take
    Every move you make....get the drift...that kind of LOVE...

    @Ash: See now posts like these will totally get me to comment ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ips - my little cynic, u obviously need to see the doc he needs to see.
    There are so many nice romantic, funny posts - bt this is wht warrants a reaction. Really...( i'm rolling my eyes here).
    Upasna - I feel for u luv. But how does it feel to live with a stalker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Upasana,

    Please do not go and live in the apartments with blog stalker number 1. I believe you and I were meant to share coffees together, to be on the move together, to blog and write cryptic messages to each other together. I will not only buy two apartments, I will buy you the Taj Mahal (or the Big Ben, whatever is your fancy). Don't be swayed by B1's sweet techy words; my love is more true and pure, sweet Upasana.

    Yours (in perennail torture),
    Blog stalker 2 (B2)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ips- I did it again...:P I am telling you it's an art...finding the wrong-to-me kinds. It's so an art ;)

    @Ash- I feel like who-was-that..Juli-ah ! hehe it's just i dunno, does it matter how it feels? ;)

    @Piya- I'll wait for thee by the moonlight. Will you come for me by the moonlight ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your claim to fame...don't you just wanna thank me ;)

    ReplyDelete